Thursday, March 01, 2012

All Google tricks


GO TO GOOGLE....

1> Type  “Google Gravity” in google searchbox  and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”(wait a sec to experience the effect of gravity.)

2> Type  “elgoog”and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (the Mirror effect is on.)

3> Type  “Google Sphere” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see the spinning effect.

4> Type “who is the cutest” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see who’s so cute and beautiful/handsome.)

5> Type  “Google Loco” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see what’s moving.)

6> Type  “ LOL Limewire” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” (see that you are as a pirate.)

7> Type  “Epic Google” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

8> Type  “Rainbow google” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

9> Type  “Annoying Google” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

10> Type  “Google pacman” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

11> Type  “Google Magic” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

12> Type  “Google color (Ex: pink,blue)” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

13> Type  “Google Heart Page” and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

14> Type  “epic box” click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

15> Type  “weenie google” click on “I’m Feeling Lucky”

16> Type “Who’s Awesome” in google search box and click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” any one dare 2 try???

17> Type  "Let it snow" in google search box and see wat happens to ur google screen in seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz add your comment with your name not as "Anonymous"